Apart from dozens of small tweaks and bug fixes our team has concentrated on a complete rework of image upload and management. This part of the application has been seriously redesigned. Images on cube faces, background images on notes and images embedded into the text are now all managed through a single dialog form. You can upload and add images by either selecting them from your device, drag and drop, insert from a URL or copy from a URL location.
Another significant part of the update has been devoted to speed and performance. Application is now working much faster, can handle documents with more cubes and notes, and consumes less CPU and memory. On some documents (particularly big ones) load time will be up to 2 times faster, and memory usage will be up to 40% less.
Here are the details of this update:
- Images are uploaded and managed though a single dialog in all parts of the application;
- Application now uses SSL for extra security and privacy;
- Copy/paste functionality has been reworked and now works both from the inside and outside view;
- Multiple issues with Undo/Redo have been fixed;
- Issue with zoom on touch screens is fixed;
- You can now delete documents and view the size of the document for easier management;
- 3D engine optimization to load documents faster an use less memory;
- A number of interface tweaks to make application interface mobile friendlier.